Friday, November 18, 2016

Los Angeles Party Line - Why You're Cool to Be a Part of It

The City of Angels is known for a myriad of trendy, hip clubs frequented by a host of locals who are eager connect and stay in touch with one another. But you're not really getting the true city vibes if you're not linking up through Los Angeles chat line - the hottest chat service in town. I say this because I remember the first time I moved to LA to get a job. I was desperate to make new friends and learn all there was to learn about life in this big city. Naturally, I was a tidbit afraid I'd make a fool out of myself or say something stupid. But since I didn't have lots of free time to go out and actually meet local people in person, I turned to Los Angeles Party Line and began making connections.

That is where I got all the info I was looking to get. People would inform me about the latest concerts, exhibits, new malls and whatnot. I got introduced to a dozen new bars just outside the city and I felt like I finally belonged there. At one point in my life this chatline was everything to me, I was getting new invitations every day and I thought I'd never get tired of talking. Well, I did get bored with it eventually, but that was only when I started making new friends, so I'd hang out with them more often and have fun. I was short on time and decided I'd ditch this phone chatting to real life chatting. So my plan was to come back to it only if I felt it absolutely necessary. I still use it occasionally, but now it's only to enrich my already busy days with more juicy talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment